Tuesday, April 29, 2008

4 months old!

Time really flies by with a baby! Jonas is now four months old. He is such a joy! We can't believe how easily he has fit into our lives. He has enriched every aspect of our family and we just love him so much! He is such a little charmer...he loves to laugh and smile, he sings when music is playing, he has discovered his toes and loves to hold on to them when he is getting his diaper changed, he is trying to sit up, he is much more aware of his surroundings, and he is starting to scoot while lying on his back.

4 comments:

livinginthemidwest said...

Happy 4 months Jonas! You are a cutie.

CharlotteB said...

Great pictures! Loved the one we got in the mail today, too (taken Jan. 5). Time really does fly! Can't wait to see all of you, and especially Jonas, in person!

Katie Brown said...

Here is a message from Mimi:

I've sent several messages but it never works. Katie is doing this one for me. I lovee the pictures of Jonas, keep em comming! We'll see y'all one week from today! Can't wait!
Love,
Mimi
________________________

Jonas is growing up so fast! I can't wait until Saturday!! I hope he still likes me. haha. I love you all and miss you!!

-Katie <333

CharlotteB said...

Looking foward to seeing y'all in less than a week!!