Sunday, June 22, 2008

backyard fun...





















Jonas and I have been enjoying our deluxe swimming pool in the backyard. Well, deluxe might be overstating things but he doesn't actually swim either. So...we sit in the water, cool off, splash some and check out those furry, four-legged things that run around and lick your face. As you can see, Bailey is keeping his distance from Jonas. However...




















Scout and Jonas had a drooling contest! It is funny to me how dogs can have such human qualities... Let me explain, Bailey is very curious but very cautious and reserved around Jonas - he is content to watch him from a distance, on the other hand, Scout is very protective of Jonas but also very unreserved about her affection toward him (she has no regard for personal space). I know we can all think of people that have similar qualities.

5 comments:

shanna said...

He looks so grown up in his little baseball hat! Have you gotten in the deluxe pool too? The other day, Dan, Eli, and I were all in his little pool. It was hot out there!

Jess said...

I know! It has been hot! I have gotten in to hold him. One time I tried leaning over the side and my back hurt so bad afterwards. I keep thinking I must look so ridiculous sitting in this puddle of water.

Mimi said...

I will try agin! Last time it didn" take.
I love all the pictures of Jonas. I wish I could print them. Charlotte showed me the one of Jonas with food all over his face .
Doctor almost put me in hospital yesterday. I have had 18 days of fevor and terrible mouth ulcers. Sooo much mouth pain. Ulcers caused from methotrexate but they don't know why the fevor. I have a CT scan of brain and sinuses this afternoon. So thankful Charlotte can take me. Can't wait to see y'all again.
love, mimi

CharlotteB said...

I loved seeing all the new pictures added! Love the baseball hat. . . makes him look older!! Funny how Bailey and Scout react differently to Jonas. He's growing and changing so much, even since we were there for the baptism. Have fun in the pool! : )

Collins said...

He is so cute - he looks like a little doll sitting there!