Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby News




Thanks to Ryan for taking some fun pictures of our family before we have our baby girl! When I was pregnant with Jonas he came 3 days early and we never really got to have a 'photo shoot'. We went to the doctor today and everything is about the same - I am 3 cm dilated and having lots of false contractions - they are wearing me out! The doctor is going to induce me on Monday, February 16th if nothing has happened before...so we are still playing the waiting game...and I am still dragging myself into work everyday. Not for much longer though! We are really excited to meet our baby girl!

3 comments:

Joc said...

Yeah! Monday! I hope she comes before then for your sake. And I can't believe you're working... Love you guys, and the pics are really sweet.

livinginthemidwest said...

Can't wait to see her! The pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I can't WAIT!! I love the pictures - Ryan always does a great job! I'll be praying for you as you go in to work each day. I can't believe that in less than a week you'll have your baby girl!