Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome Emma Grace!


We are SO excited our little bundle of joy is here safe and sound!
The proud Daddy!Jonas is checking out his new little sister...he has given her lots of kisses!
He is going to be a great big brother!



Jonas is wearing his new shirt - it says "I'm the big brother"
Holding my baby girl for the first time...she is precious!


The tired but happy family

Emma Grace was born at 11:35am on Tuesday, February 17th, 2009
7 lbs 13 1/2 oz. and 20 in. long

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

Hooray!!!! I'm SO glad to see you precious little girl, Emma!! How wonderful for you all and I know you were SO ready, Jess! Congrats and I'm so looking forward to seeing you in person sometime in the future!!! Hugs and kisses from Virginia, sweet family!!

livinginthemidwest said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!

CharlotteB said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! Y'all sure have been on my mind and I'm so glad to see more pictures. I hope you are managing to get some rest, and can't wait to see Emma Grace!