Sunday, March 9, 2008

a dose of reality


This week I have gone back to teaching first grade while Mal stays home with Jonas. Mal has been able to work out an afternoon and evening shift with his work until summer. He says he has "Daddy daycare". It has been a hard week - physically (no more napping when the baby naps for me) and emotionally ( I just hate being away from him for so long each day). Mal does such a great job with him and I call every chance I get to hear about their day. I am so thankful the Lord has worked it out for Mal to be home with him and we don't have to take him to a real daycare.
On Wed. Nana came into town to help with our transition. I know she really enjoyed getting to hold and play with Jonas. He has grown and changed a lot since she saw him during his first week of life.

0 comments: