Sunday, August 10, 2008

getting crafty!

I had seen this project before and decided it was my turn to make it. First, I bought some silk flowers, pens, and floral tape. I used my wire cutters to cut all the flowers off the main stem and wrapped the floral tape around the flower and the pen together. I will leave the caps off and stick them in a pen cup on my table at school. My students will get to use a flower pen when they are working on their writing during our small group reading time. Hopefully, they will think it is as fun as I do...

3 comments:

Joc said...

Way cute! We should make a couple of those for our 'booth' at the conference!

Anonymous said...

You're so creative! I would LOVE writing with those...and I don't like writing! How is school going??

CharlotteB said...

Hey its Katie!
I do that ALL the time with my pens
XD
xoxoxo
Katie

p.s. I MISS JONASSS!!!!